Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Review :Stridebox July 2013



I was on Facebook the other and came across an add for The Stridebox on one of my running groups page. For those of you who don't know Stridebox is a monthly subscription box that is geared towards runners for $15 a month. This is my first time using any type of subscription box and thought this would be a great time to give and unbiased review of the product. To find out more about the company and where to subscribe fro service click--- HERE



July 2013 Stridebox



Bearded Brothers- Natural Energy Bar- Peach Ginger
Retail:$ 3.00

PR*Bar- Nutrition Bar- Apple Bar
Retail: $ 2.00

Body Glove Surge Gel- All Natural Energy Gel
Retail:$ 2.40

SpiderTech- X Spider- Pre-Cut Kinesiology Tape
Retail: $2.00



StrideBox: Hydration Bottle And Sampler Package
The Stride Box Bottle is Great and very useful athletic bottle. I use it for everything form mixing the sample products to the mix and holding my protein shakes. Also the bottle and full hydration sample package retail for about $12.00.

Vega Sport Electroyte Hydrator
Zym Catapult Sport Drink
HDX Hydration Mix
GU Brew
Healthy To Go!-Acai Energy Drink Mix
Nuun Electrolyte Drink Tab


With this being my first month getting a Stridebox I am pleasantly satisfied with in contents and the overall value of each item. However some of the products didn't quite suit my taste but, this is the beauty of this box. Your able to try out samples of new items to tweak and personalize your training tools to get the maximum output for each run. I like the concept of the box and the company to provides running related samples and gear to your front door, I can't think of another way to try out such group specific items other than going to a race expo.

 The PR*Bar (Apple Pie) maybe one of the best tasting nutrition/protein bar I have ever tasted and the Bearded Brothers ( Peach Ginger Bar) may be among the worse flavor I've tried. Furthermore I give this box thumbs up and can't wait for my next box in  August.



No comments:

Post a Comment